A Mortgage Loan Officer proactively solicits new residential mortgage business and sells CFNB mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals. A Mortgage Loan Office Job Duties include:
- Accomplishing mortgage loan human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets mortgage loan operational standards by contributing mortgage loan information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying mortgage loan system improvements.
- Meets mortgage loan financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Competes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed
Down below, are a list of linked resources that have been evaluated in terms of their information richness, research usefulness, and their source credibility in the helps of finding good and useful information on the occupation mortgage loan officer.
Excellent resource for multiple types of information regarding occupations.
Good resource to get a basic rundown of what a mortgage loan officer does. Also includes short explanations of a few different types of loans
Good information on a career path and degree options. Also touches on earnings forecast for the profession.
Excellent information on job details and requirements. Video links and other media is also provided to give insight to the profession.
Site provides a search for occupation details and links to job postings. Poor organization and popups make it cumbersome to navigate.
Page is currently missing, unable to evaluate
Occuupational information from Concordia University. Accredited by Higher Learning Commission.
Lots of figures and links on salaries. Invasive popups and ads. Organized but a slog to navigate.
Excellent resource for finding salary information for a mortgage loan officer; includes salary ranges based on location and future outlook for salary increases.